2015 TOUREG TINT COLOR

thetintpro

Have you seen the tint on the 2015 vw toureg? It looks like a a very deep aqua green color on the rear windows, measured 28% on my meter. I do alot of work for one of my vw audi dealers and this will be a problem trying to match the tint for the front roll-ups. So far I can find nothing to match it color wise by anyone. Anybody got any ideas? thanks.

If You apply film to the green windows, they will appear black from the outside....however the issue is, once inside the car You can still see the green hue. Not much to be done about it, once black never back... :spit

Your welcome. :cool

Have you seen the tint on the 2015 vw toureg? It looks like a a very deep aqua green color on the rear windows, measured 28% on my meter. I do alot of work for one of my vw audi dealers and this will be a problem trying to match the tint for the front roll-ups. So far I can find nothing to match it color wise by anyone. Anybody got any ideas? thanks.

i use fusion 42 ceramic from ultragard for those passat wagon , golf r etc looks spot on from outside

Archived