The things customers say.....

Just got a good one. Car looks great man, but i wasn't expecting the tint to be purple, i guess it will grow on me. Just installed global qdp last night can't wait to see what comes out of this one.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turns out it was joke. I'm freaking out trying to figure out what he's talking about then he just messaged back saying he was joking. I'm thinking I'll stick a rash in his gas tank and light it and say Oh i was just joking. It's been a long week and i need more beer!

Then the other customer with the windshield from today sent me a picture message of his back glass in the work truck that had some contamination in one of the corners. The f**king thing had welding slash all on the back of it and the thing was a crap box. You can say it's been a pretty successful week.

Archived