Tinting side window that won't roll down

Daz, next time give the electric motor a few taps the brushes can seize up and they can be loosened up from a few taps, similar to engaging a  starter motor that is on its way out.

It won't fix the motor but it will allow it to work for a short time

damnn that would of pissed me off if they came back after getting the motor or reg replaced and wanted it redone free, umm no you brought the faulty vehicle to me, thats their problem

Thanks mates, good tip. Sometimes you feel like taking that hammer to the whole car.

Funny thing is, I once had a Suzuki GSXR750 that had a sticking carby float, it was the same fix for that too. lol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another medical field experience.  Sometimes when we have to position a leg for surgery but it won't budge to set certain leg holders, etc. we use the good leg to approximate where we need to put them, so the guys sayin use the good window in reverse are right with my line of thinking as well.

Another medical field experience.  Sometimes when we have to position a leg for surgery but it won't budge to set certain leg holders, etc. we use the good leg to approximate where we need to put them, so the guys sayin use the good window in reverse are right with my line of thinking as well.

Too bad you weren't the one trying to attach my right middle finger to align up with how my left middle finger looks. 

Daz, next time give the electric motor a few taps the brushes can seize up and they can be loosened up from a few taps, similar to engaging a starter motor that is on its way out.

damnn that would of pissed me off if they came back after getting the motor or reg replaced and wanted it redone free, umm no you brought the faulty vehicle to me, thats their problem

Thanks mates, good tip. Sometimes you feel like taking that hammer to the whole car.

Funny thing is, I once had a Suzuki GSXR750 that had a sticking carby float, it was the same fix for that too. lol

You beat your carburator with a hammer? Terrific idea when it takes a second to remove the float bowl. Lol

Daz, next time give the electric motor a few taps the brushes can seize up and they can be loosened up from a few taps, similar to engaging a starter motor that is on its way out.

You beat your carburator with a hammer? Terrific idea when it takes a second to remove the float bowl. Lol

When you are stuck on the side of the road and a little tap :bat (not beat) on the side of the carby will get you going again, it sounds like a good idea to me.

When you are stuck on the side of the road and a little tap :bat (not beat) on the side of the carby will get you going again, it sounds like a good idea to me.
Reminds me of one time on my cr125. Right as my front tire leaves a jump, my engine died. Therefore my front tire gets slammed down in the air. Completely missed my landing and wrecked really hard. Upon further examination there was a seed from a weed plugging the air jet.

Archived