EWF True Smoke or Classic Black

Dont use TruSmoke or TruBlack they turn Brown. Ive read Classic Black1.2 is color stable. I'm gonna order some.

ive got nearly a whole new roll of classic black sitting in the closet. i dont even want to use cause of how brown it looks after install.

Guest temonunez26

Dont use TruSmoke or TruBlack they turn Brown. Ive read Classic Black1.2 is color stable. I'm gonna order some.

ive got nearly a whole new roll of classic black sitting in the closet. i dont even want to use cause of how brown it looks after install.
Brown what the hell??? Does anyone know from experience which EWF are color stable????

All of their classic series are. I have used the true black, true smoke ultra and I am currently using classic black and I love it. I like the look of the true black but it turns brown after a while because it is not color stable. The true smoke ultra is a metal hybrid which has more heat rejection than true black.

Edited by pkj08

Brown what the hell??? Does anyone know from experience which EWF are color stable????

what im reffering to was the color of film roll i have coming straight out of the box not a sun exposure issue. just made light interior cars look funky to me. 

So does anyone know which EWF is color stable and is not brown out of the box

classic black is a color stable film no it doesn't turn brown. i been using it and haven't had problems with people coming back. the aswf i use starts fading fast i have it on my truck and its been 2 months and you can see the fading line already . i have solar free and flex film on my other truck and those films haven't faded either. i just prefer express because they allow you to be in different size incriminates 

All of their classic series are. I have used the true black, true smoke ultra and I am currently using classic black and I love it.

Thanks pkj08,

You are correct.  The Classic Series films (CS) are all Color Stable (CS). 

Regards,

Howard