Feedback Needed Please: Global Merchandising

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being floor standing - the text at the bottom may be a bit difficult to read.

The logo and car would still stand out nicely if rearranged lower, then you could work the text in higher.  :twocents

Looks great but text at bottom is small like NorCal mentioned. Think less text.....sometimes less is more for real.

Cheers

Stan

Hello guys, thank you for offering your observations. Based on the poor quality of the image I posted it made it appear that the wording at the bottom of the banner is not legible. Rest assured that it is clearly legible. Please see the below picture with a greater detail of the image that shows what it reads and the size of the letters. The actual size of the full banner is 23" x 63". Sorry for the poor picture:

post-39316-0-09132500-1437597534_thumb.j

Hi Global-Dragon,

This is just my opinion, however I believe that the Global branding and logo belongs in the 60's.

It has no recognizable structure and having the image of the globe/earth makes it impossible to reproduce easily.

The Global branding and logo just does not give justice to what is an outstanding product.

The vehicle is nice, however I can never understand why the vehicles that are used by many of the tint mannys are shown at the front?

Aren't we trying to advertise window film for cars? Why is the image not showing the vehicles tinted windows?

I can't even tell if the car in that banner is tinted or not?

Honestly, If it wasn't for the modern car, I would believe it if I was told that the poster was from 1968.

Will potential customers really want to read all of the text? It would be easier to make a bold and direct statement about the Global products and have the benefits below in a smaller modern font for those who want more info. And that would allow for some empty space on the banner so as it doesn't look too busy.

The white car just doesn't seem to match the rest. I would use a gloss black background and a matte black or wrapped car (USA made) that will not take the focus of the banner, particularly when the car is not showing the product you are advertising.

There is my feedback as requested. Sorry if it comes off the wrong way.

All the best

It probly' should be an eye level banner, hung in a corner for best visibility , and the whole car should have been tinted, For a shop it is first impression , most people don't read the whole of any banner but take in a general overview. , It's not a bad thing,put one in every corner of your shop!!!!

I actually really like the global logo. Call me old fashion I suppose :lol

I would agree that there seems to be too much wording. The top half and bottom half seem off balanced. I think the car positioned at the bottom with the benefits of global film sandwiched in between might flow better.

" Call me old fashion I suppose :lol"

OK-------- you're Old Fashioned   "   I suppose   :lol   But I like the logo too!   It's bold , it stands out against the black background and it holds the whole planet. 

Archived