L.O.T.P. #497

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone ever had a customer come back and personally apologize for accusing you of something that they thought you did and found out different?

Had a guy call me up and say that he could hear a noise after I tinted his truck. He said it sounded like the tint was flapping in the wind. I told him to look everything over real good and call me back. He called back am apologized and said it was a leaf under his hood.

This customer blamed me for removing one of the door panels on his 2015 Chrysler 300 even after I told I don't remove those because they can be a reel pain in the azz. I showed him the tools I use use to install the film and then offered him that I will take a look at it since I was the last one to work on his car. He decided to take it to the dealership and one of the mechanics determined that one of the upper clips was flipped upside down not allowing the panel to snap in all the way that was done from the factory. Instead of him calling me and apologizing, he drove 30 minutes out his way to do it in person. 

Archived