10 Things I Hate That Customers Do

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do loan my car out from time to time which is a hybrid. Sadly I still have to explain is going to cut off at a stop light just keep driving like normal.

2015 Jeep Cherokee has auto start stop feature. Come to a full stop engine cuts off, release the brake and its starts back up and ready to go by the time your foot hits the pedal. Took some getting use to and bumped my MPG to above 25 mpg mixed highway-in town driving.

Back to topic: Ask questions like, If you tint my bathtub, will I still be able to take a bath without it coming off?

you're not going to charge for those little windows are you,  there so small

You should reply "We charge double for the small ones as they are twice as hard as the big ones"

When they say "can I ask you a question??"

Say the first question is free. The second is $300 bucks and you have already used up the first one."

The worst is clients that come in and tell you to just blow into the breathalyzer in order to start the car lol

Same here! Blowers always leave the car and go to the bar down the street then want us to start the car.....not
That's when you keep a bottle tucked away and before you blow, take a strong swig and fail it for them. Lol

Archived