• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really just curious; is this happening to anyone else? It has to be happening to other people since I've had 3 come in failing the exact same way. I have nothing against flexfilm I mean it comes with a lifetime warranty so we could get paid for the job if we wanted to claim it. Again I'm just wondering if this is happening to anyone else that uses the same film.

If something fails that fast... why hide it? Should be out in the open. Probably a bad run or something. We're here to share the good, the bad and the ugly with each other. Hopefully his customer service is as good as it seems it would be!

That being said, in the subscribers section might be a little more fair to Ralph so potential customers of any shop that use this product don't see it and run. We all know nothing is perfect but some customers may not be on the same page or understand the whole situation...  :twocents

Who knows whats going on. I actually sent Ralph a message to give him a heads up about this topic and haven't got a responce. I even tried calling his number a couple times today and the phone would ring once and then go silent. All films are going to eventually fail, its not if, but when. I would hate to see something like this potentially hurt anybody without them having the chance to explain.

If something fails that fast... why hide it? Should be out in the open. Probably a bad run or something. We're here to share the good, the bad and the ugly with each other. Hopefully his customer service is as good as it seems it would be!

That being said, in the subscribers section might be a little more fair to Ralph so potential customers of any shop that use this product don't see it and run. We all know nothing is perfect but some customers may not be on the same page or understand the whole situation...   :twocents

I Totally agree with you.

However I've had customers take me outside to talk about a warranty issue only because I had other customers waiting in the waiting room.

The nice customer told me he just wanted to keep it professional and said they didn't need to hear.

I definitely appreciate those customers lol

If I was at the dentist I wouldn't want them to scream when i'm working on there teeth, everyone in the waiting room would be scared and it would be bad for business haha

In the end we are all honest business men looking to put food on the table. Just my 2 cents.

How cool is that! I have had some customers do the same and then I get the loud mouth yankee that only cares about himself popping off at the mouth because supposedly his film has been bad for a couple years and he just now got the chance to bring the car in and is pissed because I won't drop everything I am doing to take care of it.

My .02.....I agree with the privacy of a customer/company issue.  On the other hand, it is good for others to have a heads up if need be.  In defense of gosurfing, he hasn't bashed Flexfilm in any way, said he would never recommend this film, etc.  Never even expressed concern for not using it anymore for the most part.  Just concerned about the issue at hand.  So there are more than one way to skin a cat and some may agree or disagree with the way it is handled, but if I were Ralph, I wouldn't be offended by this topic post.  

In all honesty, there are people that would be on the other side of the fence if this were handled privately, they used the film, had the same issues, and could have known otherwise in the first place, so it's neither here nor there really.

I would be irritated with it if there was a bunch of bashing going on, as I really do like the Flexfilm myself.  But it's been professional on everyones account really in my opinion.

Archived