It's been a good run.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our family has always respected your insight on the forums and you have helped us though out the years. My Dad was just telling us you had an auto tint shop in Ft.Myers 20 something years ago.

We wish you the best Dave.

One of our reps was just eliminated as well.

It's a global reorganization :blah  to my understanding.

And yes I did tinting in FY Myers at a seven badge car dealership as their in-house for about six months. Slapped them 3M papers up as the sayin goes. I wound up workin and then buying a tint shop in Naples... Sold it to a shop out of Ft Myers and went to work on the manny side. Ur family knows the rest of the story.

Hey Dave, this means that you are now eligible for our current and any future raffles we are running!! (until you go to work for one of our competitors that is) 

:thumb  :lol2  I will honor my no compete agreement IF I were to stay in the industry. No sales, I'm done there.

Just heard on the radio the other day some comments about the days of a  10-20 year run in the same company are pretty much over. Are gold watches that expensive????

I'm sure that you will be an asset in whatever direction you take.!

:beer

Fox, about 7 years ago our AP/AR manager retired after 32 years with our company. Our administrative assistant retired from our company last week after 29 years. Our VP of Sales is still here and has been with our company for 36 years. These companies still do exist.

Just heard on the radio the other day some comments about the days of a  10-20 year run in the same company are pretty much over. Are gold watches that expensive????

Fox, about 7 years ago our AP/AR manager retired after 32 years with our company. Our administrative assistant retired from our company last week after 29 years. Our VP of Sales is still here and has been with our company for 36 years. These companies still do exist.

They do exist. But they are privately owned ones. Public owned are more interested in last months numbers and next months projections. It's sad.

Just heard on the radio the other day some comments about the days of a 10-20 year run in the same company are pretty much over. Are gold watches that expensive????

They do exist. But they are privately owned ones. Public owned are more interested in last months numbers and next months projections. It's sad.

Yes Tom, that is a pretty accurate assessment on your part.

Archived