Legal Tint...what would it take to make the law correct?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as the safety issue.  I don't see it.  Pun intended.  :lol  

The biggest vehicles on the road are allowed to be as dark as you want, and are still legal.  No safety in that at all.

And all that glass is further away from you than the driver and passenger windows.  Even at 20% all the way around, the fronts would still be safer than the back.  IMO.  

I've had people like that too. people picked up a 15 chevy sonic hatch from the dealer (just bought it) it had 20% on all the back windows. it was an older couple and man she was pissed. had to remove only the back window so that they could see. I felt bad for her so there was no charge on that on. 10 mins I think it took to remove it.

Archived