Legal Tint...what would it take to make the law correct?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not trying to start an argument I'm just thinking. I've never really agreed with the state to state laws. Are there any laws that you guys can think of that would justify why it would be ok in one state but not another? I'm not just talking tint I mean laws in general.

Gambling

My question is what law and why it should be ok for one state but not another.

The tint law is about police officers safety,,the motorist/people safety is secondary

People should be required to roll down windows when pulled over,,I inform people that is the polite thing to do

Not going to wish for a % darkness,,other than to get 30% back to legal for the side windows

It was a state judges decision for each state,,NY and Calif are the worst 70%,,so you guys from the other states be glad what you have

:yeah

what make cars less dangerous from state/province than others.

from what I gather majority of you guys don't like the 5% over factory, but that's what's legal and that's what everyone wants.

so why is it okay up here and not down there?

Honestly out of 100 vehicles maybe 1 is 5%.  It is not very popular here in Atlanta, but we have higher-end customers for the most part so maybe it would be more if we were in the hood.  That is why I am thinking of removing it from our selection period.

So F1 what is your take on it? What do you think would be an ideal percentage?

As working with our Father/Mother and them almost being in their Golden Years. They have 30% film on their front rollups and drive trucks/suvs with factory privacy glass. Yes they even have film on their privacy glass.

If people in their 60's can see fine at night with 30% on front rollups then IMHO 30% is the best solution.  I feel law enforcement has no issues with 30%

Archived