What's in a name??

Guest Readyman

Would you want to spend $2,000 to tint your home with a company called

Sirtintsalot?

I think not!

Thats the best I could come with for now TD.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Props on the Poetry.. very cool.

Hmm.. I can see using the business name since it is more professional, but I do like the other one... what to do.... what to do. I just wanna have fun. :mad:lol Of course, I also want to have customers... :lol

RoAcH

Anyone wanna make me a site? :lol hahahahha

Guest denvertinter

Well, since our industry is *generally* oriented around the younger crowd (I.e. there's more 20 somethings getting their rides tinted than the blue hairs), I'd go with STA.com

Yea, the other one sounds "more professional", but from a pure marketing standpoint STA.com would tend to stand out better (and therfore be remembered easier - when used in advertising, etc.)

Either way, it really doesn't matter since it's on the same biz card as your name and phone #. Also, not a bad idea (search engine results wise) to own multiple domains that point to the same url. It'll help your hits.

Guest thetintshop
Well, since our industry is *generally* oriented around the younger crowd (I.e. there's more 20 somethings getting their rides tinted than the blue hairs.

about 80% of my customers are 35-45. :cool

using a name like sirtintsalot would drive half of them away. I like the crowd I tint for now. not many old farts to deal with, and not many punk kids to deal with. unless you want the younger crowd, I'd stick to the more professional sounding name.

Archived