Last One To Post Wins Game #548

I have no problem ripping those damn things off, it's getting them back on the right way that always gets me. Lol

I put the window all the way down after tint.  Then set the top of the panel, lay on the floor and reach up in the panel to set that dang plastic stud, then roll it up.  Make sure it's good and nothing messed up.  Then finish setting the panel completely.  Usually works fine.   :thumb  Just annoying.   :heh

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my neighbor comes to the door and asks if something is burning in my place... I didn't smell anything, but told him I put the new belts on. Opened my basement door and just a cloud of smoke. lol 

Not sure how it went from the basement up to his kitchen and skipped my kitchen... but whatever.

I *think* I got everything fixed. The new belts were too loose... checked YouTube and saw how to adjust the tension, and I just did a quick spin cycle and it seems ok and not smoking. :lol2

I wouldn't mind taking my clothes to a place and have them do it, but I spent about $25 for the belts, which is what it cost me the last time I took everything to get washed... so...

So my neighbor comes to the door and asks if something is burning in my place... I didn't smell anything, but told him I put the new belts on. Opened my basement door and just a cloud of smoke. lol

Not sure how it went from the basement up to his kitchen and skipped my kitchen... but whatever.

I *think* I got everything fixed. The new belts were too loose... checked YouTube and saw how to adjust the tension, and I just did a quick spin cycle and it seems ok and not smoking. [emoji38]2

I wouldn't mind taking my clothes to a place and have them do it, but I spent about $25 for the belts, which is what it cost me the last time I took everything to get washed... so...

So is youtube where you learned to tint? Lol

Archived