Last One To Post Wins Game #548

:lol2

Oddly enough (?) I've never looked at youtube for tinting vids... 

But yeah... home appliance repairs, computer problems, rewiring circuit boxes... extinguishing electrical fires... Stuff like that... Often.  :thumb

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my neighbor comes to the door and asks if something is burning in my place... I didn't smell anything, but told him I put the new belts on. Opened my basement door and just a cloud of smoke. lol

Not sure how it went from the basement up to his kitchen and skipped my kitchen... but whatever.

I *think* I got everything fixed. The new belts were too loose... checked YouTube and saw how to adjust the tension, and I just did a quick spin cycle and it seems ok and not smoking. :lol2

I wouldn't mind taking my clothes to a place and have them do it, but I spent about $25 for the belts, which is what it cost me the last time I took everything to get washed... so...

Appliance repair was my first trade. My dad has his own business doing it and HVAC so I learned it growing up. I had a refrigerant license at age 17, I took the test for my dad and passed it with flying colors so I decided to take my own and got my license as well. I had a little side hustle going there for a minute while I was trying to decide if I wanted to do that, go to school for agriculture or join the service. I almost became a cop too. I was a cadet for four years graduated top of my class with the highest male GPA and highest overall GPA, had the highest shooting average and highest PT score out of a class of roughly around 3000 cadets from all over the United States.

Archived