Last One To Post Wins Game #552

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the new formula J&J, just clean out my bottles daily. I haven't been using my corny tank much this past year, really only bring it out on big commercial jobs.

Had the same problem with tint slime as I do the baby shampoo, figured I'd save myself the hassle and money and go back to J&J.

I've used all there is out there almost, and have had the same problems out of all of them.  TintSlime has been the best thing I've used so far.  It is far more consistent that baby shampoo of any brand.  And I have yet to have any mold issues.  

I've talked to TintSlime directly so I know where the problem might lie.   I think the problems is somewhere in my tank set-up, so I'm gonna retro-fit my corny to remove the plastic tank from the situation and see if that helps.

:dunno  

I use the exact same measurements every time.  It rarely ever changes in the way it performs for me.  And I don't have to add alcohol in the winter :thumb

To each his own.  Whatever works to achieve the proper results.  :D   

Archived