Last One To Post Wins Game #555

Dropped off one puppy to meet his new family... hopefully it's a match and they take him.

Have the little girl until tomorrow - so it should be interesting to see how she does alone tonight. Hopefully ok... Might have to let her sleep in my room if she barks.

'evening all..

Good choice of film JH for that window..  :thumb

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working on an f150. First window I put on freaking fly decides to land right on the window as I laid the film.

Thats what you get for tinting late in the day and not giving your kids their proper "home school" time because you were too busy playing around on the forum or whatever fakebook groups you participate in. Lol

Haha. Nope sit right here with him. He watches the video on the computer. When he is done with that he usually works on the text. I'm right here when he needs me.

On a side note I pulled my first Ford rearview mirror. I cheated though it was already loose.

Evening ever E body. :beer

Haha. Nope sit right here with him. He watches the video on the computer. When he is done with that he usually works on the text. I'm right here when he needs me.

On a side note I pulled my first Ford rearview mirror. I cheated though it was already loose.

When you go to reset it, use some WD-40 on a Q-tip. Wipe the mount and the button well and it will set a lot easier. :thumb

Archived