Last One To Post Game #570

Fusion I did last week guy thought I scratched the glass on the inside rear roll down. Offered to strip the film to see if it was a scratch in the glass or in the film. This was also my appointment for a full Tahoe today. I explained everything to him and i believe I finally had him convinced that the scratch as there. I still offered too replace the window but hopefully not going to have to.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fusion I did last week guy thought I scratched the glass on the inside rear roll down. Offered to strip the film to see if it was a scratch in the glass or in the film. This was also my appointment for a full Tahoe today. I explained everything to him and i believe I finally had him convinced that the scratch as there. I still offered too replace the window but hopefully not going to have to.

I want to comment more on this but rather busy.

Glass is rather hard to scratch. If it was somewhat deep, I have a problem believing you did it. If it was a slight barely noticeable one, then maybe. This should be at least a split the cost situation, IMO.

Well looking at the rest of the car I showed them several scratches all over the windows. I told them honestly I'm more likely to scratch somewhere on the outside of a quarter glass or back glass from simply having to cut on the car. I also explained that the angle of the scratch was kind of at a 45 in reference to the top edge, also about half way down. My stroke pattern for my razor doesn't even correlate with that.

You know whether you did it or not, I'm pretty sure. Now,, it's just deciding if you want to stand your ground and possibly lose a customer and make someone mad. Or try to find some sort of compromise.

I think you are being played. :evileye

Archived