Last One To Post Game #570

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,,, :twiddlethumbs the days not over yet, and I've already had 7 phone calls and one in person.... All wanting it done today, and then acting upset because I can't fit them in and didn't drop everything just for them. :tantrum

So, since I can't get to you today, does that mean you don't want your windows tinted tomorrow or the next day? Only today?

This is the only day for the rest of your life that you can have windows tinted ?? :hmmm

Welp, the movie was so-so... I didn't see the first Kong Fu Panda movies... not that there is a ton of backstory you need to know :lol but I didn't know much of anything and didn't really care for it. My nieces liked it though, so that's what mattered.  :thumb 

Finished listening to "The Ten X Rule" by Grant Cardone. Pretty good... someone had posted it to YouTube... something like 7.5 hrs long. It didn't sound like he was reading from a book - rather like you were at a seminar hearing him talk. Very conversational and fluent. Easy to listen to for that long of a 'book'. (motivational type book)

'evening all... :D

Archived