Paper Towels????

I use scotts "pro" blue towels. Same as the regulars one, but last even longer. I use blues to wrap hard cards and white ones only on dirt bombs. Use micro fibers for interior/exterior and for the squeegee blade. I actually ran out of the blue towels recently and had to use the white. Damn the white tear so easily...once you try the blue youll never want to use the white.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only use paper towels to clean the food off my face, really.

I only use microfibers to clean the panels of water or the top brim of the glass for any debris.

Other than that, I only use a squeegee to do a final clean/wipe of my glass before installation.

There are these blue "towels" that I use to cover my tools with however so they do not scratch the film. They're similar to those shop towel rolls, except they come in box similar to that of a moving/storage box. And a lot more sturdier. 

I only use paper towels to clean the food off my face, really.

I only use microfibers to clean the panels of water or the top brim of the glass for any debris.

Other than that, I only use a squeegee to do a final clean/wipe of my glass before installation.

There are these blue "towels" that I use to cover my tools with however so they do not scratch the film. They're similar to those shop towel rolls, except they come in box similar to that of a moving/storage box. And a lot more sturdier. 

Same here, squeegee and blast the edges with the slip.

Out of all the "blue towel" options. The bulk Wypall are too thick. The Scott version is to fragile and the point of a hard card will tear right through.

The Tuffer Than Tuff box towels with the bulldog on th box, are the most durable for wrapping hard cards and aren't to thick to get behind a sweep.

You're Welcome. :cool

Out of all the "blue towel" options. The bulk Wypall are too thick. The Scott version is to fragile and the point of a hard card will tear right through.

The Tuffer Than Tuff box towels with the bulldog on th box, are the most durable for wrapping hard cards and aren't to thick to get behind a sweep.

You're Welcome. :cool

I'll have to get a pic of the ones I'm talking about and post it up on here later on 

I'll also have to try the ones you use as well 

Love having options 

Archived