Am I the bad guy?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are all god ideas!!! Hahaha

I forgot to mention it has old purple, bubbly, fingerd up tint on it right now, so it's also a strip and tint. The guy who trained me many moons ago has been tinting anything and everything for the last 32 years, he mentioned to me to just back all the way out cause the Windows will be almost impossible to clean and not scratch them? Anyone have an idea on that? They are just a single piece of glass in a metal frame, I've seen and done my share of Windows in the last 12 years but maybe he knows another secret he hasn't fully shared? Any truth to scratching the glass with a razor?

One thing I have learned over the years, if you have that gut feeling that this will be problem then listen to it.  It is not worth the money (especially if your not making any  :lol) or headache.  Friends and Business does not always mix.

Well, got a call from a buddy that has one of his buddy's wanting a camper tinted. My buddy also volunteered to help me tint it. Which is fine and all cause he does do good work and we tend to get along great and have no problems. We went to check the camper out a few weeks ago, and for some reason my buddy made the decision to tell a price. The price he gave out I don't even give to my family members, we all know our cost in materials so we can vary the prices but this was so under priced materials won't even be covered. I tried to explain that to both of them. But now I'm the one that's crazy for giving a more realistic price out, I didn't price it high nor did I go low, just a happy medium to where I could make what I needed to and still give my buddy some for helping me out. Needless to say I'm not even interested in doing the job now but like I said, I'm the bad guy right!?!?!?

:nope say  :waving and  :run no need to  :nervous

Archived