Car Show Booth

The best thing you can do is have a car there with your installation on it. If I am going to a Corvette show I will have a  client bring one and let me use it as a display for the show... I usually offer some free installation work in exchange for the vehicle. Showing someone first hand your work is the best advertising there is. Maybe have some pics on an Ipad rotating through and or a video of film being impact tested. Going to a Dub show or anything like that is definitely a waste of time... stick to the exotics and sports car shows.

The other thing we did at Caffeine & Octane (big show with everything from McLaren's to GTR's) was to hire models to walk the show.  They wore shirts designed by us with booty shorts or short skirts.  They would hand out flyers along with take photos with people/cars.  So even if someone doesn't come to the show, they may see our models in photos with our company information.  I always had atleast 2 models, but sometimes up to 4.

The other thing we did at Caffeine & Octane (big show with everything from McLaren's to GTR's) was to hire models to walk the show.  They wore shirts designed by us with booty shorts or short skirts.  They would hand out flyers along with take photos with people/cars.  So even if someone doesn't come to the show, they may see our models in photos with our company information.  I always had atleast 2 models, but sometimes up to 4.

We did that at NOPI 15 years ago.  The back of the shirts said "ASK ME ABOUT MY TRANSPARENT BRA", the front had my logo.

We did that at NOPI 15 years ago.  The back of the shirts said "ASK ME ABOUT MY TRANSPARENT BRA", the front had my logo.

:lol  Yeah, we did it as soon as 3 years ago.  Needless to say it was not really worth it even though we sold a lot of products.  The main guy that ran it Nopi Nationals passed away, so someone else is running it.  Hopefully it will get better because they seem to be stuck in 1999.

We have tents and backdrops we can loan you if the size of the show warrants it (subject to availability during busy show season).

The best thing you can do at a show is lay some film.  It always draws a crowd.  I would recommend installing film on the full front prior to the show, and just do demos on top of the full hood with a partial hood kit.  You'll blow there mind when they learn that there is already film on the car.  Usually, you can reuse the kit multiple times throughout the show before having to trash it.

Another thing that you should do from a shop owner perspective, is set a budget for events/shows.  It'll force you to be selective on which ones you spend time/money on.  Every show is beneficial, but you want to make sure that you get the most ROI possible.

We have tents and backdrops we can loan you if the size of the show warrants it (subject to availability during busy show season).

The best thing you can do at a show is lay some film.  It always draws a crowd.  I would recommend installing film on the full front prior to the show, and just do demos on top of the full hood with a partial hood kit.  You'll blow there mind when they learn that there is already film on the car.  Usually, you can reuse the kit multiple times throughout the show before having to trash it.

Another thing that you should do from a shop owner perspective, is set a budget for events/shows.  It'll force you to be selective on which ones you spend time/money on.  Every show is beneficial, but you want to make sure that you get the most ROI possible.

I like the laying partial bonnets over full idea.

Archived