Letters of appreciation are AWESOME

Always awesome to get a note from a client about their experience!!

I don’t normally send letters of appreciation for excellent customer service.

I think my experience with your firm warrants a shout out to you and your team. I hope you will pass this email up the chain right up to the owner, whoever he or she is. They should read about your team and the job they did.

For AJ and Henry the installer,  after being here, you appreciate that the house we built took considerable thought and effort over more than 7 years of design and construction. We experienced more than our share of bad and service with the process of building and finishing our home.

Your service exceeded all our expectations. I figured having such a small job initially that I wouldn’t even get a response. It was prompt, and handed off professionally. AJ was on time and courteous, explained the options and recommended the right solution. John took the time to contact me and get the process set up correctly.

Yesterday, Henry showed up right on time, was courteous and professional and the entire process was executed, cleaned up and completed. We are happy with the result and look forward the benefits of the window installations.

Thank you again for your service. We appreciated it.

Excellent.

That's the kind of service I provided when having my own shop(s) back in the 80's and early 90's. Always on time, always courteous, always well-groomed, always clean about procedure and always precise about estimated time to completion. And as I became more knowledgeable about how film performs, I was able to determine more precisely from their issues what film best fit their needs.... this of course led to few redo's because of VLT objections.

These attributes are definitely key to great customer service. I was known as that tinter in the white socks (instead of booties) because that's what I slipped into upon arrival. The only time my shoes went on my feet in someone's house was to go up a ladder. White socks became an item counted in the cost of doing business because they eventually would not wash out clean enough for the look.  :lol

Way to be WTFH and Co.!

These attributes are definitely key to great customer service.

That is awesome! What boggles my mind is how few companies, esp in other trades, are like that. I hear stories from homeowners all the time as I'm sure others do as well.

Great job WTFH!

Archived