• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have tried over 10 different alarms. We found one that we like but its very hard to get a hold of because it is in China. But, I was going to stop by to say hi to my sensei anyways. :lol I will see you today.

Have you tried the DEI 5X10?

No we have not. I'll look into it. Its for dodge Chrysler and jeep

We have tried over 10 different alarms. We found one that we like but its very hard to get a hold of because it is in China. But, I was going to stop by to say hi to my sensei anyways. :lol I will see you today.

Have you tried the DEI 5X10?

No we have not. I'll look into it. Its for dodge Chrysler and jeep

Long as it is a newer model, it will work.  The 4X10 is Keyless Entry/Remote Starter and the 5X10 is Car Alarm/Remote Starter.  If you get it with the T-Harness, it is like a 30 minute install.

On Tue Nov 01 2016 at 2:13 AM, flat rock stan said:

Crazy being in Vegas for Halloween :twocents Freemont street packed full.

TNTLady you guys come by the Global booth and let's meet in Person! I'm going to be working with Richard from Solar Control Films, he is the Global distributor in Oklahoma and my wife is working the show also. Our first shop was in Muskogee many years ago!

We can both get a tintdude member met medal :woot2

Cheers

Oh man! Stan I just found this post. I just didnt get back on here after I announced I was going. Dang! Im sorry I didnt get to meet all of you guys.? You must think Im stuck up. Nope, just didnt follow up. Sorry.....forgive me?

On Tue Nov 01 2016 at 8:40 AM, whitehog said:

Tntlady I look forward to meeting you.

Sorry I missed out on missing all of you....? My bad!

Will meet someday :beer 

i still have great memories of my first shop on York and Okmulgee in Muskogee

1 hour ago, TNTLady said:

Oh man! Stan I just found this post. I just didnt get back on here after I announced I was going. Dang! Im sorry I didnt get to meet all of you guys.? You must think Im stuck up. Nope, just didnt follow up. Sorry.....forgive me?

Sorry I missed out on missing all of you....? My bad!

Archived