nano specs or flaws???

I always try and do the best job possible.  being mobile with multiple stops there are the days when crapolla gets out of hand.  people opening bay doors,  blowing out interiors or aiming the shop vac exhaust at you.  My fav store used a steam jeanie and literally shower me with mud as they washed cars.  SERIOUSLY?  If I did not have time to redo it then, tell the store just schedule a redo for stupidity.  I trained a guy for free to get rid of that store.  time well spent

Our General rule is pretty basic.    If we think we can get it better redoing it we will.    If it's a speck here and there we leave it be.     We are not afraid to lose a customer who has unrealistic hopes.   The other day we had a guy come back and point out one speck of dust in each window and wanted us to redo his entire car.      To assume or pretend that if we redo it we will be able to give him a flawless job, would be totally nonsensical!   If some other shop decides to try and give him the "perfect tint job"   and rip off window after window in search of it.   They can have him as a customer and end up losing money every time he comes back with his unrealistic demands.      

Archived