Global QDP 55%

Just got some. The 50% is to dark for our Utah law on the fronts. They just came out with the 55%. Looks good has a nice clarity and more of charcoal look to the color. This helps us to complete our good ,better ,best line up of QDP, HP and QDP Ceramic.

Why are shops still stocking hp films ??

I'm not asking to be an ass... I'm asking because I'm really curious... With all of the wireless phones, Internet, alarms, vehicle communication devices why risk degrading the signals with a hp film ??

Do you just stock it so people feel like they are getting more value by upgrading away from it ??

We are in the NW and never get any crazy temps.

The dyed and the ceramic films work great here...

Really I'm curious... Thanks for endulging me...

I feel Hp is a tried and true work horse of the tint industry. I personally think the signal interference is way over blown. I have never had one issues with cell reception or anything of the sort with thousands of HP installs out of my shop.Many others in the tint biz have the same experience.So why not offer a film for a small price increase that will give you a better heat rejection with out have to jump up to the ceramic price point and deal with low angle haze issues.

I feel Hp is a tried and true work horse of the tint industry. I personally think the signal interference is way over blown. I have never had one issues with cell reception or anything of the sort with thousands of HP installs out of my shop.Many others in the tint biz have the same experience.So why not offer a film for a small price increase that will give you a better heat rejection with out have to jump up to the ceramic price point and deal with low angle haze issues.

Archived