Last one to post game #672

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've been tweeting more often to companies... I figure it's the 'in thing' to do... Tweeted Old Navy... my jeans had ripped somehow. They said they would exchange them, which I didn't know was an option. So did that...

Got Olive Garden tonight... the mint-chocolate pieces they give out... they must have changed the supplier. These ones suck to such an extent I don't really care about eating them all.  So I tweeted to them... we'll see if they reply. 

It's the little things in life... 

Olive Garden replied oddly enough. They said nothing has been changed with them and that Andies still makes them.

But these are smaller, and taste different. :dunno

I replied with a nice and civil DM - esp. since it's not like they charge for them. lol 

Normally I would have pre-cut them.. .but I picked up the film from UPS on the way to the job this morning. They are having window treatments installed on other windows we did tomorrow... so it was rather last minute. 

I walk into the UPS depot... the woman looks at me and says - uh oh. So I say it back as I'm looking for my box that isn't there. We did that a couple times back and forth.. She's like - we don't have anything for you.  :facepalm2

It was funny... they had it - just wasn't brought over from the other building. Took a bit to find it and all, but at least I got it. I've had film that was supposed to be held for pickup go on the truck... that's always fun. lol

Archived