Solar Fx users

Hey all hope everyone is starting the year off well in the industry

my question is for tinters that are using SOLAR FX FILMS

What squeegee are you using ?????? I am using yellow turbo and does not seem to be extracting enough water leaving a lot of blisters for up to 2 weeks and I am in florida,i used to add alcohol to my water solution not sure if that will work with this please let me get your input

thanks in advance

scott

Pro Window Tint & Graphicscard.jpg

1 minute ago, twohottyracing said:

Hey all hope everyone is starting the year off well in the industry

my question is for tinters that are using SOLAR FX FILMS

What squeegee are you using ?????? I am using yellow turbo and does not seem to be extracting enough water leaving a lot of blisters for up to 2 weeks and I am in florida,i used to add alcohol to my water solution not sure if that will work with this please let me get your input

thanks in advance

scot

Pro Window Tint & Graphicscard.jpg

I use the Blue Max. But what I have found to help out a lot is turn the blue max "blade" around. So there isn't that angle, it's a stronger edge. I sanded it down to make it super smooth. This felt as if I was getting a more stiff/leverage squeegee when getting the water out. Hope this helps. I can send a pic if needed

37 minutes ago, sunstopwindowtinting said:

I use the Blue Max. But what I have found to help out a lot is turn the blue max "blade" around. So there isn't that angle, it's a stronger edge. I sanded it down to make it super smooth. This felt as if I was getting a more stiff/leverage squeegee when getting the water out. Hope this helps. I can send a pic if needed

yes would like to see a photo

thanks

Scott

Archived