Last one to post #715

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

Just signed up to advertise on Waze...pretty good pricing if it is popular in your area.

How much do they charge??

I use it all the time... even when I'm just driving and know where I'm going. I like how it has real-time traffic alerts and stuff. :thumb2

Yep.  It was bought by Google for 1.1 billion.  I thought about it before since I use it everyday to locate police, but never looked into it.  They emailed me about signing up for $60 per month which is 60,000 impressions along with getting a $50 credit the first month...so only being $10.  No contract and can cancel anytime.  

You can get to edit your own info in the dashboard, so you have full control over that...they just get you in front of people.  Already live and got 4 hits so far which means someone has clicked on my billboard.  Here is a quick shot of the dashboard and how the ads look.  I already uploaded images, but waiting to be approved.

33110349100_62c8f8a64f_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Roach said:

That's not bad at all. 

I wonder, on average, how many drivers use it. :chin

The photo above is the first hour of being live.  In Atlanta it is huge, assuming over a million daily.  I have actually seen police use it too.  Once driving behind a cop and it said debris on the road ahead.  When we approach the marker, the cop slowed down and put his spot light on the road looking for the debris.

48 minutes ago, jh812 said:

Downloaded the app. Doesn't appear to have a ton of activity on it here. 

Next few times you go driving, run it to see if there are any notifications...cars on side of road, police, slow traffic, etc.  All notifications are added by other users.  You can use it as a navigation system too.

10 minutes ago, DynamicAppearance said:

Next few times you go driving, run it to see if there are any notifications...cars on side of road, police, slow traffic, etc.  All notifications are added by other users.  You can use it as a navigation system too.

I did see one on the for car on the side of the road. I marked a cop thinking I was checking for them :lol

Archived