Dyed vs hybrid

Right now I use black pearl HP (hybrid).  I'm thinking to switching to black pearl nr (dyed) for dealership work.  Both are lifetime warranty, but does dyed shrink better than hybrid?  I'm switching because of the deep discount I had to give to get the dealership. Which right now is perfect for me. They let me come and go as I please. Tinting is my side hustle. 

I can ghost hybrid lulu, and even the ceramics if not careful, but like jh said it shouldn't be harder to shrink. The difference is it may shrink faster and therefore there may be a learning curve. I blacked out..... what happened? Did that make sense?

We offer dyed and hybrid and use hybrid as the upsell. Works great as most customers will purchase the hybrid over the dyed when I tell them it performs better.

As far as shrinking, handling, and installation it's always been my belief and/or I was told (or read) that hybrid (and other metalized films) were harder to shrink and easier to ghost. But my experience sometimes tells me otherwise. I find myself having a harder time shrinking dyed films vs hybrid films on some cars. I think the dyed films I'm using might be possibly thinner which might be a reason? And sometimes I feel like dyed films crease easier.

It's a Chevy Toyota dealer.  So Camry's Regals, xts, did a Ford f 150 crew cab. Do kinda everything. I usually get a good shrink with hybrid but sometime I get small random lines throughout the bg. Not creases just spots that don't want to stay down.  Happened on a 2010 maxima yesterday.  Just annoying. 

Archived