Excellent.  Been wondering about that stuff.   :twiddlethumbs

Give us a review after you have tried it today AND after it has be mixed for three or four days then used.  

I currently mix 2.5oz. Slime(green) to 3.5gal. distilled water, at a time and usually top off with a gallon or less to go in the sprayer.  

I have noticed the green stuff will loose its slip after a few days, even if you shake up the sprayer.  

Especially if it goes from cold to hot weather in those few day; the green wants to be less slippery.   

Patiently awaiting your review  :popcorn

Awesome Bham! we will certainly do so! We are currently mixing 5oz of slime to about 5.5 Gallons of water. Im sure mixtures differ from climate to climate, state to state... We will see how the installs go after a full ceramic job including windshield in a couple hours so this will be a great test!

Nice @sunstopwindowtinting  Knowing you like it will make it easier on my mind when ordering.

Speaking of,,,,, I know this place :chin  Dragon Distributing I think it is :heh that will be one of the exclusive distributors for this stuff :yep 

might have to give them a call. :phone 

Edited by Bham

11 hours ago, Midtown Houston said:

Send us a sample....we use to used the green stuff but it doesn't wrk good in summer...

Hello Midtown Houston. We will have the Ultra Tint Slime in our Houston warehouse sometime next week. Give Matt a call and ask him for the product, our warehouse in Houston is called Pride Distributing 855-999-8468.

10 hours ago, Bham said:

Nice @sunstopwindowtinting  Knowing you like it will make it easier on my mind when ordering.

Speaking of,,,,, I know this place :chin  Dragon Distributing I think it is :heh that will be one of the exclusive distributors for this stuff :yep 

might have to give them a call. :phone 

Yes, right now, we are the ONLY place you can buy the Ultra Tint Slime in the USA. If anyone wants a gallon, give us a call at 800-825-3746.