CERAMIC IR FILMS

So I'm trying to add a ceramic film in my line up. I'm liking Solar Gard Ultra Performance, Suntek CIR, and ASWF excel irp, curious if anyone uses any of these and how they hold up? or if you use something i haven't tried let me know and i can try that. thanks so much. My competitors in town use LLumar, formula one, and 3m so wanting to stay away from those. thanks! 

Just keep in mind the SolarGard Ultra Performance is not a Ceramic, it is a nanotechnology film.  Ultra Performance Plus is a Nano-Ceramic film, but only comes in 80%.  Based on the specs, I do question if that is Llumar AIR 80 reboxed.

Edited by DynamicAppearance

Based on what your competition has (Llumar, 3M, F1) .... the films you mentioned (Suntek, SG, ASWF) will put your shop BELOW your competitors. Those products aren't better performing and the high end customers will know that.

Huper Optik is a great option with a unique niche in the market that you can fill and be exclusive to. Its really hard to learn, but worth it if you can do it.

You may consider Wincos as an IR film that has better numbers than Llumar and can net you a couple more bucks.

All the high end films will be difficult to install and sell. You'd have to step your game up and have a plan.

If you want to maximize your profit while offering the same technologies, Global and SolarFX would be great.  You could undercut the more expensive film shops a touch.  If you want to compete with them on brand, Huper would probably be the only option.  Madico is another great option, but a less known name however Wincos is a great film along with Charcool.

On 5/16/2017 at 4:29 PM, DynamicAppearance said:

Just keep in mind the SolarGard Ultra Performance is not a Ceramic, it is a nanotechnology film.  Ultra Performance Plus is a Nano-Ceramic film, but only comes in 80%.  Based on the specs, I do question if that is Llumar AIR 80 reboxed.

No sir, the same chemical is supplied to various factories.

On 5/25/2017 at 4:56 AM, Counterpart said:

No sir, the same chemical is supplied to various factories.

Please explain counterpart, I actually have both films in my possession and was wondering the. Same thing

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:29 PM, DynamicAppearance said:

Ive installed both the AIR80 and the UP80. Similar but not the same. It is, in my opinion, the best competition I have seen for AIR80. Very very close numbers and pricing. AIR80 is a little easier to shrink and install, but otherwise good work on Solar Gard's end.

Just now, Naples Tint Company said:

Ive installed both the AIR80 and the UP80. Similar but not the same. It is, in my opinion, the best competition I have seen for AIR80. Very very close numbers and pricing. AIR80 is a little easier to shrink and install, but otherwise good work on Solar Gard's end.

Good to know, I think couple of the specifications were off a touch, but most the same.  Never got a chance to try Solar Gard, but one of the shops that we are cool with down the street loves it.