CERAMIC IR FILMS

1 hour ago, SDtinter said:

Lol I think you and I are the only dudes on here that uses and talks about DUB/Pentagon haha ?

I'm just glad that it's not just me using it, on this forum. :lol

On May 16, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Naples Tint Company said:

Based on what your competition has (Llumar, 3M, F1) .... the films you mentioned (Suntek, SG, ASWF) will put your shop BELOW your competitors. Those products aren't better performing and the high end customers will know that.

Huper Optik is a great option with a unique niche in the market that you can fill and be exclusive to. Its really hard to learn, but worth it if you can do it.

You may consider Wincos as an IR film that has better numbers than Llumar and can net you a couple more bucks.

All the high end films will be difficult to install and sell. You'd have to step your game up and have a plan.

ASWF has the best performing IR film on the market and its the best priced as well.  Do some research and educate yourself on their new IR films.

38 minutes ago, Mutiny said:

ASWF has the best performing IR film on the market and its the best priced as well.  Do some research and educate yourself on their new IR films.

Knowing some of aswf film history I wouldn't use a sample of their auto film today. 

On 12/3/2017 at 12:49 AM, Mutiny said:

Im sorry but you can’t say that. I’ve tried them all. The new dimension is a great film, but put it on a meter next to Wincos. They had you beat over a decade ago. Maybe just say “ we have a great new competitive film with great optical clarity “ instead. It might win more support that way.

On 12/2/2017 at 11:49 PM, Mutiny said:

Not a really great way to start out here.   Make one post like this and nothing else!