Where to buy Pre-cut ppf kit?

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 11:10 PM, XPEL Jeff said:

Are you logged in as a dealer to see wholesale price?

Jeff the person making the inquiry is not a dealer. This is for a self install which was made clear in the first post. So if he was a dealer I am sure he wouldn't have come in here asking where to buy kits. He would already be set up. Even the dealer prices are high considering you guys are using your own patterns and cutting your own film.  

3 hours ago, pro-tect mobile said:

Jeff the person making the inquiry is not a dealer. This is for a self install which was made clear in the first post. So if he was a dealer I am sure he wouldn't have come in here asking where to buy kits. He would already be set up. Even the dealer prices are high considering you guys are using your own patterns and cutting your own film.  

Who cares?  If anyone doesn't like the price of a company, then go somewhere else.  Simple.  Instead of bashing XPEL's prices, how about help the OP and post where he can buy the other PPF for cheaper.  

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:29 AM, DynamicAppearance said:

Who cares?  If anyone doesn't like the price of a company, then go somewhere else.  Simple.  Instead of bashing XPEL's prices, how about help the OP and post where he can buy the other PPF for cheaper.  

The OP cares... obviously you didn't by suggesting he go to the most expensive site out there in the first place. I PM'ed the OP instead of posting it in the open... so thanks for your lack of concern.

Just curious, do you even install PPF? I just went to your website and when you click on the paint protection film link all you have on there is window tint. Might want to get that fixed. Ahhh, I see the gimmick you are using to get people from Dynamic Appearance website to your main Atlanta Tint site... again do you guys even do PPF?

Edited by pro-tect mobile

1 hour ago, pro-tect mobile said:

The OP cares... obviously you didn't by suggesting he go to the most expensive site out there in the first place. I PM'ed the OP instead of posting it in the open... so thanks for your lack of concern.

Just curious, do you even install PPF? I just went to your website and when you click on the paint protection film link all you have on there is window tint. Might want to get that fixed. Ahhh, I see the gimmick you are using to get people from Dynamic Appearance website to your main Atlanta Tint site... again do you guys even do PPF?

You are a slow one...the OP specifically asked about XPEL which is why I added the link.  Where else is he going to buy it without being a dealer?  As for us, yes we offer PPF in a limited amount mostly for customers that come from 2 shops we service.  Since we are so busy on tint, we are unable to offer the full public PPF until we find another installer to hire...hence the dead link on PPF.  What gimmick?  Dynamic Appearance is our main site...AtlantaTint is our tint specific site.  Tinting only accounts for 20% of our business, so it is not our #1 focus nor would be our main website.  It would be like saying 3M window film website is their main one when film only accounts for around 7% of their profit.

Edited by DynamicAppearance

Just now, you_rock said:

First of all, i didnot want you guys to fight. That is not the purpose of this thread and was not from the start. I just asked for websites that sells precut ppf pattern. I dont want you to fight over simple thing as that.

It's all good.  Not your fault. :trustme   

This goes way deeper than that.  **Someone** has a hard on for causing issues, especially when they can take away from Xpel.   :blah 

2 minutes ago, Bham said:

**Someone** has a hard on for causing issues, especially when they can take away from Xpel.   :blah 

You would think someone that is 42 wouldn't be online beefing because they don't like a company.  It is simple, don't like a company for whatever reason then there are plenty of other companies in the industry.  I don't like Walmart, but do you see me complaining about them online?  Nope, you just see me shopping at Target.