Last One to Post #765

15 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

I should probably take more pics of my work just lazy I guess. Had to top load the dirtiest shiftiest 5 year old 300 today. I'm about to steel wool the shit outta the next Chrysler product :mad  :soapbox

Why did you top load it? 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:yep went mobile today. R&r on an accord of course I forgot my damn back glass tools so I had to cut the light out :mad of course I realized this after I already installed it so gaff to redo. Then two fronts on a jeep wrangler. Freaking patterns were way the hell off so had to hand cut. Freaking panels fought me going back on should've just half peeled. On a better note both the small flat jobs were easy. 
Newer or older Jeep Wrangler? Those have two star screws that you have to remove or you'll be fighting it

Just now, Tintmaster08 said:
1 hour ago, jh812 said:
:yep went mobile today. R&r on an accord of course I forgot my damn back glass tools so I had to cut the light out :mad of course I realized this after I already installed it so gaff to redo. Then two fronts on a jeep wrangler. Freaking patterns were way the hell off so had to hand cut. Freaking panels fought me going back on should've just half peeled. On a better note both the small flat jobs were easy. 

Newer or older Jeep Wrangler? Those have two star screws that you have to remove or you'll be fighting it

It was an 05. 5 screws that come out but going back man damn. 

Had to pickup the super dork mobile m4 with the ricer carbon fiber shit on it last minute. Didn't get pics, but it's probably 80k$ with upgrades with some bs giant gapped faded in 2-4yr old tint job. :facepalm hope none of my friends saw me in it. 

Had to pickup the super dork mobile m4 with the ricer carbon fiber shit on it last minute. Didn't get pics, but it's probably 80k$ with upgrades with some bs giant gapped faded in 2-4yr old tint job. :facepalm hope none of my friends saw me in it. 
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

22 minutes ago, Tintmaster08 said:

Ahh, can't remember the last time I did one, was thinking of the newer one where you pop the cover behind the handle and remove the two star screws and pry the panel back and the seal pulls out

No geez I wish :lol that damn accord anything that could go wrong did. 

Archived