Last One to Post #765

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, liltintgoddess said:

Hey, I can't remember her "call sign", but here was a lady tinter who's shop was destroy by a tornado in Oklahoma.....does anyone know how she's doing now? Thanks?

It was @TNTLady. Not sure how things are going with her atm.  :chin

I have never done a bad review before. I had to do one because of the horrible experience. Here is my review on Facebook.

"I had the worse buying experience with Nissan Of Reno. I came in for an oil change with my Pathfinder and I asked one of the salesman about purchasing an Armada. Told them that if the price fits my budget I would buy the Armada. We went through the whole deal and was able to figure out a way for me to purchase the vehicle. So 1. Trade in the pathfinder 2. Had to refinance our other Toyota 3. Buy the Armada. They were willing to do all 3. On that same day we made the deal. I told them that all of it has to happen for us to make a deal. They took my Pathfinder as a trade in. We were approved for the Armada but a MONTH later they told me we weren't able to get the Toyota refinance. At this time I was willing to give the Armada back and get my Pathfinder back in return. But, they sold my Pathfinder. This is when everything got complicated. They all made it seem like it was our fault that they sold our car. Their offer was to buy our Toyota from us and resell it back to us for the same price and they called that "Refinance". Why would we sell our Toyota to you knowing that there is a chance we might not get approved for the loan? If things didn't go right we would be out 2 cars. There was no way we would trust them to do that for us. I hated going to Nissan to talk to the GM Brian because nothing got done. They want me to accept the fact that they sold my Pathfinder before all financing was done. Between myself and my family, we have  bought over 10 vehicles from Nissan and I guarantee that we will never buy another Nissan ever. Our last visit to Nissan Of Reno is to get the Armada fixed. There were some things that are broken on the vehicle from the initial purchase. I'm just hoping that they actually fix it because now they are denying that there isn't a due bill for it."

I have never done a bad review before. I had to do one because of the horrible experience. Here is my review on Facebook.

"I had the worse buying experience with Nissan Of Reno. I came in for an oil change with my Pathfinder and I asked one of the salesman about purchasing an Armada. Told them that if the price fits my budget I would buy the Armada. We went through the whole deal and was able to figure out a way for me to purchase the vehicle. So 1. Trade in the pathfinder 2. Had to refinance our other Toyota 3. Buy the Armada. They were willing to do all 3. On that same day we made the deal. I told them that all of it has to happen for us to make a deal. They took my Pathfinder as a trade in. We were approved for the Armada but a MONTH later they told me we weren't able to get the Toyota refinance. At this time I was willing to give the Armada back and get my Pathfinder back in return. But, they sold my Pathfinder. This is when everything got complicated. They all made it seem like it was our fault that they sold our car. Their offer was to buy our Toyota from us and resell it back to us for the same price and they called that "Refinance". Why would we sell our Toyota to you knowing that there is a chance we might not get approved for the loan? If things didn't go right we would be out 2 cars. There was no way we would trust them to do that for us. I hated going to Nissan to talk to the GM Brian because nothing got done. They want me to accept the fact that they sold my Pathfinder before all financing was done. Between myself and my family, we have  bought over 10 vehicles from Nissan and I guarantee that we will never buy another Nissan ever. Our last visit to Nissan Of Reno is to get the Armada fixed. There were some things that are broken on the vehicle from the initial purchase. I'm just hoping that they actually fix it because now they are denying that there isn't a due bill for it."
I'd be pissed! Cops would have gotten called on me

1 hour ago, Tintmaster08 said:
1 hour ago, Stewy said:

I'd be pissed! Cops would have gotten called on me

I was pissed. But I stayed calm. I think that might have been the problem though. Staying calm made it seem like I was a sheep. 

Archived