SunTek Clarity

Back in the eighties, when the current  Film Industry Executives were in college, they all wore polo shirts with little alligator logo on them and learned to practice and preach "synergy".

In the real world, how many of these film company acquisitions have resulted in better film?

Edited by Sisqouc
typo

18 hours ago, DynamicAppearance said:

IMO it was never a "great" film, it was a good film for the cost several years ago before Eastman...it has just gotten worse recently.  I would save even more money, go to Global or SolarFX and not have any of the Suntek issues.

One thing both these films lack is brand recognition. I know that both these film leave Suntek in the dust as far as quality...but...customers just dont know that. In this day age, everone is researching before they purchase.  

3 hours ago, pbalentine said:

One thing both these films lack is brand recognition. I know that both these film leave Suntek in the dust as far as quality...but...customers just dont know that. In this day age, everone is researching before they purchase.  

True, but more and more complaints are online about Suntek from both installers and consumers...so eventually anyone that researches it will see the negative posts.

On 9/8/2017 at 1:06 PM, DynamicAppearance said:

True, but more and more complaints are online about Suntek from both installers and consumers...so eventually anyone that researches it will see the negative posts.

I agree....ST is heading down hill.  I discussed ST problems with their Rep and they have no plans to resolve these problems. 

On 9/8/2017 at 4:08 PM, DynamicAppearance said:

Love Llumar and will have more brand recognition, but will also be more expensive.

When i got pricing from them years ago, the ATC was pretty much the same price as ST Carbon. Im just about done with ST....film is just low quality and theres too many better films out there.  

Edited by pbalentine

On 08/09/2017 at 10:06 AM, pbalentine said:

Yea, need to expand and actually  start walking through everyone's doors and offering samples and discounts on initial orders. Suntek did a good job here in Canada, as soon as they opened Canadian distribution, Rep walked into everyone's door.