Custom Heat Lamp Box for sale

After many years of building, buying, and collecting heat lamp display through out the last 12 years....This is the best one.  It is made from aluminum and wall mounted.  The size is 30" x 28" x 7 3/4".  We are selling $500 plus tint because of this box daily.  We spend less time explaining and selling to customer because of this heat lamp box. The box and graphic serve as a informative and heat display all in one. It is very user friendly, the film will sell itself using this box. We have hundreds of customer that walk up to this box and say I want that one.  

The graphic on the box are custom design by us in-house. We own a graphic and printing company call Innovation Design and Graphic. Since we are a window film company....We are better at designing what graphic will work or not for the window film consumer. 

I have 10 left and will custom design your brand film of choice.  I would just need to know the 3 films you want on the glass.  I will grab the spec of the film and design, print, and install.  All you need to buy is the IR bulbs and installed it to the wall.

The box with custom graphic installed and shipped is $650.  You will get your money back from the extra profit this box made in a few days. Email me at NorngLLC@gmail.com if you are interested.

IMG_2925.JPG

IMG_2168.JPG

IMG_3110.JPG

20170818_130018_resized-1.jpg

IMG_5017.JPG.jpeg

IMG_5016.JPG.jpeg

Here one we did for for Solar FX dealer to increase sale of their Ceramic film line....Alway hearing good thing about their film and customer service.  
IMG_7478.jpg.018c2427906ddf42c07422ff00e2ad2b.jpg
IMG_7479.jpg.feef4f2fdd46bf68d24d7bb9b2c58b7b.jpg

Thanks Midtown, we think we have a great film and the best customer service. The display turned out nice!