Does anybody use a generator for heat gun for mobile jobs??

$1200 I think, you dont really need the i just get the 2000. I think their 6 to 800$. It starts first pull every time and very very quite. Use airplane fuel 100ll for years and years of trouble free operation. you can get it at ur local airport. I run it in all my yard tools.

9 hours ago, driftmaster said:

Yeah its cool not taking it as rude. Sorry if I seem that way.

Long time ago I use to think factory tinting was going to put me out of biz, on  the contrary it was a blessing. I charge a 100 spot for two door that takes 15 minutes, so thats 400 a hour instead 200 when working on a whole unit. I do quite a few cars  in parking lots, quick and easy long as weather permitting. Its really simple to pull out a small gen instead of running a 100' of ex cord.  Im a 100% mobile so its a must have thing.

Makes sense! I never thought of it that ways, saves more time if u have so many lined up in a spot

If you have a 1200 watt heat gun you need a 2000 watt generator. The 2000 watt Honda previously shown is a good idea becasue its quiet but its not cheap, but if noise is not an issue i hav'e a 3500 watt that i got for $280 on Amazon. Powers my house in a blackout (except water heater).