How many cars

How many cars to be pretty good at tinting, iv done maybe 10 cars so far and today i had a car which i found really difficult and felt discouraged, i was able to tint the previous cars no problem but this one was hard. Anyways let me know after how many cars i should b good 

Each diff auto glass has diff ways to make easyier and you need to learn them tricks

Some people learn faster than others so no real # of cars and must learn from mistakes and cant be afraid to throw a 3ft piece of film in the garbege and learn why that window film install didnt come out good?

And Audis are one of the worst doorglass with tight seals(all the way around) and deep tight vertical sides and if you can do them most others are easy

Edited by DOOTINT

IMO it takes about a year of window tinting to get of the learning curve.  so many different cars and tricks to many to avoid pulling hair.

If you don't know, what you don't know,  how can you possibly know?

Fell in love with Blues music couple years back.  decided to learn to play guitar, 7 notes, how hard can it be? A B C D E F G  LOL  I still really suck after a year 

I've been tinting right at a year now on weekends and whenever I get the chance and am just now to the point that I feel confident I can take on most vehicles that come my way.... I'm finally to the point that I know I can sell my work confidently and stand behind it. 

Edited by TQtinting

Pretty ok? 100

Confident, encountered a lot, and can really say a 'pro'... 1000

Seasoned, 2000.

It's a trade, like anything else. 1000 cars is well under 5 years. How long does it take to become a licensed plumber?

You'll do a couple hundred and think you're the $#!^ and then have something toss you on your butt and the memories will come back from the beginning