Use gloss black nail polish for small light gaps!!!

18 hours ago, quality tintz said:

No thanks free brush with nail polish and does not dry out...used to use paint pens too thick and dry out..havent tried puffy paint yet..nail polish is a dollar cheap...

Never had a paint pen dry out or be thick.  Puffy paint is the best thing ever to cover small gaps such as old slider windows.   It is only a buck too.

I had black nail polish 17 years ago and only used it a couple times. 

1 hour ago, Ryker said:

Never had a paint pen dry out or be thick.  Puffy paint is the best thing ever to cover small gaps such as old slider windows.   It is only a buck too.

I had black nail polish 17 years ago and only used it a couple times. 

Thanks gotta try that puffy paint....

IMG_2169.PNG.f25c1b4183249c28b818e79dbd431cf7.PNG

Whatever you do stay away from theses “film opaquer” pens sold by tool suppliers. Looks absolutely terrible on glass. Might as well use a black sharpie.

I was using the fine point pen to cover a little sliver of light on an old jeep with thick rubber gaskets. While applying very little pressure, the tip broke off and ink/paint covered the interior of the jeep. Not a good day for me.

1 hour ago, Apex Tint said:

IMG_2169.PNG.f25c1b4183249c28b818e79dbd431cf7.PNG

Whatever you do stay away from theses “film opaquer” pens sold by tool suppliers. Looks absolutely terrible on glass. Might as well use a black sharpie.

I was using the fine point pen to cover a little sliver of light on an old jeep with thick rubber gaskets. While applying very little pressure, the tip broke off and ink/paint covered the interior of the jeep. Not a good day for me.

Dam not good

10 minutes ago, flat rock stan said:

@Ryker hit a home run with the puffy paint! Showed it to me last year.. Walmarts rocks with it in the craft section I believe.  Thanks @Ryker, your the best :twocents

Totally agree! I've blacked out a few party busses over the past couple years and the latest one I did I used some puffy paint and it turned out the best. 

Edited by Lock

9 hours ago, flat rock stan said:

@Ryker hit a home run with the puffy paint! Showed it to me last year.. Walmarts rocks with it in the craft section I believe.  Thanks @Ryker, your the best :twocents

I don't remember who but it was another tintdude that introduced the puffy paint.