Last one to post #798

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a 20+ year tinter come in a while back to work on this guys corvette ( we were doing PPF) customer didn't want me to tint it because his guy is the best. The boss man said that it was ok for the tinter to work on it here, because it was a full car wrap and we would have it a week. Anyway guy comes in talking (#*##) about how good he is and what not. So Im the same amount of time he tints a '16 corvette, I do 3 full cars.  All porsches. But when I'm checking out him laying film- he's top loading frameless doors? Which might be fine if you actually cleaned them first or rinsed out the bottom half before you removed the liner. Anyway when he was gone we checked out the install ( it might have been the worst install I've ever seen) trash creases, if you squeeged the rear hatch with a blue max, you might have torn the film on all the trash. Of course when we showed the customer- the tinter told him that our shop was extremely dusty and unfit for tinting windows! Not 2 weeks later he's calling looking for a job.   HUH?