Last one to post #818

:lol2

So I've been chatting with this girl online for a couple months.. I'm not really interested in her, for a few reasons, major one being that she's on the west coast and I'm not in to the long dist. thing.. Last nite she unfriends me and says that I don't need her negative influences so bye.

Which whatever.. I don't care.. but I just don't get women. :krazy

I just find the whole thing rather comical. 

And glad I'm single.

9 minutes ago, highplains said:

:lol damn @Roach sounds like you dodged a crazy one (pretty sure they're all crazy)

Got that right.. but, she was up front with me saying that she was a bit crazy. Which that's fine... we're all a bit crazy in some ways.

I just didn't expect that. I dunno... I'm not contacting her again - I'll wait and see if she text's or calls or whatever.  No skin off my teeth either way.  :thumb2

35 minutes ago, Roach said:

Got that right.. but, she was up front with me saying that she was a bit crazy. Which that's fine... we're all a bit crazy in some ways.

I just didn't expect that. I dunno... I'm not contacting her again - I'll wait and see if she text's or calls or whatever.  No skin off my teeth either way.  :thumb2

Just make sure you remember the crazy/hot matrix :lol2

41 minutes ago, Roach said:

That was best explained on How I Met your Mother. :thumb

One of the foster puppies from this past weeks transport.

Really pretty dog. e83a94bb3fdb8c8d7e241906d30cbe93.jpg

That's a cute one! I think I'd be trying to keep them all though :lol

Just now, no ma'am said:

Little of both I think @highplains

My advice for hand cutting is to practice the shit out of it on a scrap hood or fender that you don't care about scratching. Practice making both straight and curved/radius cuts so you can figure out your cutting pressure, ideally you want to score the film cutting the top coat and the urethane but not through the adheasive so you don't cut the paint(you want to make your cut so that you tear the film along where you scored to remove it as opposed to it just coming loose as you cut). Then practice on a hard plastic mirror cap and a flexible bumper cover, all three are going to take a different pressure to do it right. What kind of film are you going to be using? 

1 hour ago, no ma'am said:

Lulu(Suntek) 6mil I used trim after install so I'm not worthless cutting by hand. It's bulk bumpers that are gonna kick my ass

You can look up on xpel's website to see how their kits are cut and that'll give you a good guideline for making relief cuts