pranks you have pulled on people

I was also known as the "ifnamous alphabet s hitter" at that plant anytime I let one out that looked like a letter I would write that letter on toilet paper and leave it on the seat for the next person to see and be like WTF? :rollin

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

incident #3 not really a prank but a fiasco.......me and tark was in the copy room at the plant trying to make copies of money to mess with people with :rollin the machine was out of ink...so I figured how hard can this be? I flip the lid thing down and get the "powdered" ink out and start to put it in, the stuff was compacted in the carton then all the sudden it broke loose and a huge cloud of powdered ink came out all over the wall and all ofer the screen of the copier :lol6 talk about panic jeeeezus :lol6 powdered ink DOES NOT WIPE UP :lol6 we were trying like hell to clean the stuff up and here comes one of the big wigs, he wasnt supposed to be there :rollin he saw what we did and we went back to our area, we figured our ass was fired the next day.......nobody said a thing to us :lol man that was a mess from hell :lol

Guest FastBackJack

I had a 17 year old kid work for us once, just a shop boy. me and a buddy decided to mess with his lunch box. He had one of those small flip top plastic boxes. His MOMMY would make him lunch every morning. At the bottom of the box his mom would place a towel so if anything leaked that would catch it. My buddy and I found an old ass like early 80's P**n and hid it under the towel. The next morning he came in all pissed off. He said his mom found it and totally freaked. Then went into a huge discussion with him about s*x. It was funnier than hell!!! :rollin

one day me and a buddy of mine where bored as hell. and my other buddy jason was coming over. so we decided we where going to fark with him. I had a 12 guage in the house. so we took a shell opened the end ans emptied out the pellets. then close it back up and put it in the gun. when jason came over I acted like I was pissed cuz I heard he was with my girl. I statred screaming and he was denieing it. I said fark this im going to kill you you martha farker. went into the closet grabbed the gun. pointed it right at him. he was like dude I swear I swear I wasnt with her. I said your a farking liar. someone seen you arse hole. and pulled the trigger. BANG his eyaes opened up wide as hell. and he started to fell his stomach and chest. for the hole. me and rick just started rolling . he looked down and was like what the hell looked at the wall it was funny as hell

I came home one night from the bar drunk as could be. when I got there my roomate rick was on the couch passed out. I tried to wake him up but he just wouldnt get up . and I tried hard but he was just bombed . and was not getting up so me and the other kid who was with me . picked up the whole couch he was on . and carried him and the couch out front and put him on the pavement. then went inside and called the cops. and told em a drunk dude was sleeping outside. I had the widows tinted on my house . so me and the ohter kid watched when the cops where trying to get him up. it took them about ten mins. shining the lights in his eyes and all. when he finaly got up he was looking around like waht the hell . confused as could be we where inside cracking up listening to him tell the cops he lived here. and trying to explain and figure out how he got on the pavement

Archived