pranks you have pulled on people

Guest Johnny5104

I guess I'll just start posting a prank a day....when I was first on the fire department they decided to play pranks on me (hence always happens your first year)

anyways I'm an advid weight lifter and won't goto bed until I get my workout done....anyways it's like 10pm and I"m in the middle of my workout..we catch like a 10 veh car wreck and my partner and I end up taking 4 patients to the hospital (or fire dept also runs an ambulance)..I get back from that start working out and catch another run.....again take someone in...then we get back and I'm working out..and get called out again..finally after that I get my workout in and then goto the dryer (I'm completely wasted beacuse we ussually sleep most of the night) I get my sweetpants on and go into bed after taking a warm shower...6:30 rolls around and we catch a fire alarm...well as I'm getting out of bed I notice my navy blue sweats are now white...I'm like wtf I must have bleech them the night before....well we get disregarded right after I get my pants on...then I see all these guys looking at me....(the next days crew is coming on for shift change too).. they ask me what happened to my pants laughing....I look back where I stepped before there's a white residue and the it follows my path all the way to the pole...upstairs and back into my bed..the f**kers floured my bed...needless to say I have much of a mess to clean up and I went home to get my make up sleep.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man I think I drink to much but here goes another. my buddy who barley drinks was at my old shop one night and drank half a bottle oh southern comfort by himself. needless to say he was plastered. and went upstairs to sleep . we had an apartment like deal up there. I knew when he got up he would not remember a thing from the night before. so I took a condom put a little lotion in it . and put it in his ass crack. he got up before I did so I missed his reaction. but im sure it was great. he said after a second or so of waht the hell . he knew it was me

this may have been mean but oh well. when I was a kid me and my brother shared a room. I did this alot to him . youd think he'd catch on . I would take the end from my weight set tie a srting to it through it over the door. and then close the door . he would just run in the room to get a toy . and when he opened the door bamm right in the head. he would cry I would get in trouble. but oh well it was worth it

my buddy was over my place one night getting a shower. we where drinking as usual and I had to pee . so I went into the bathroom and went pee. the toilet and shower where seperated by a wall well he never said anything so I knew he didnt know I was in there. so I flushed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn he screamed loud. so I waited till the toilet filled back up and did it again.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. waited for it to fill again and ahhhhhhhhhhhh after the forth time I laughed to hard and he heard me . I ran out craking up. went into the kitchen while the toilet was still filling . and filled a half gallon jug with cold water . and went back into and dumped it over the shower .

me and my buddy where down the shore. when I was bout 19 or 20. and we where drunk . shocker right. one oof my buddys was in the shower and I noticed that in the closet was a hole that went right into the top of the shower. so I took the fire extinguisher. and put the hose in the hole and sprayed it . a min later he opens the bathroom door bare arse n@ked .covered in powder and says real funny :ahole . im stll in the closet on a chair. ext in my hand and said I didnt do it

Guest thetintshop

cut a ping pong ball in half. drill a hole (about 1/2 inch bit) right in the middle of each half. use a black out pen and color right around each hole. now it should look like a set of big eyeballs. use a red marker to draw in some "bloodshot". put them on while your wife is asleep and go get right in her face. she'll wake up in a little bit and it will scare the s**t out of her. funny as hell.

WARNING-be prepared for a fist coming at your face, your peripheral vision is not very good with these things on. I got hit, but it was worth it.

you can have a lot of fun with customers with these things too.

Archived