pranks you have pulled on people

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok the chicken leg........I worked at a factory making capacitors for a year after highschool, thats where I met tark, we worked together, in our constant quest to get into trouble on the night shift :lol man this is going to sound like beavus and butthead :lol6 night shift you do crazy stuff because there were no big whig bosses around, me and tark was farting around while everybody was in the cafateria, we went into the room that had the fridge in it, and it all went to hell after that :rollin I opened up the fridge and say some bar b qued chicken, so I figured "wipe in om my ass?" :lol why not :rollin so I did right there while "TARK" watched :lol6 we were going to sit back and watch somebody eat that chicken :lol6 nobody ever did the joke was on mE :cuss

prank #2 fake c0-caine deal gone wrong :lol6 tark and I had the same job basicly, sometimes we had this powder stuff that you mix with water to suspend the capacitors so you can look at them through a microscope, anyway this s**t was expensive and toxic, we got a small amount and put it in a little baggie thing and hid it in the bathroom, there was this religious dude that found it and turned it in to the managers the next morning, they were all gathered around this desk looking at it, making remarks like "yep its been cut" :rollin I saw one guys stick his finger in the bag to taste it :rollin this s**t was TOXIC, nobody ever said anything else about it but god damn :lol6 it was priceless to see all that happen :lol6

me and tark shared a apartment at that time, so we rode to work together, we would pass this school bus every morning, kids looking you at us and stuff :lol6 so I wrote something in the frost ontop of the car that morning, pulled up next to them, all the kids were on that side of the buss looking and pointing :rollin I cant remember exzactly what it said though, tark can you :rollin

Archived