pranks you have pulled on people

I will start :lol

once I had a polo cologne bottle that only had a few ounces left in it, I got some plyers and pryed the spray top off and pissed in it untill it was full, I got the plyers and swueezed the pump spray back on, me and my buddy robert took it over to his nephews house (who was the same age as us) and put it in his mailbox, couple days later he was bragging that some (girls) must have brought him a "preasant" :thumb he went into the story of finding it in the mail box and his friend was over at the time and the were spraying it all over each other :beer and they couldnt believe somebody would give this to them free :beer we never told those dumosses the real story :thumb

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FastBackJack

One time at my shop a buddy of mine went into the bathroom to take a crap. After about 1 min I ran over there with some lighter fluid, squirt it under the door, and lit it. He started scream'n. Then after a minute or so (it was still ablaze) I took a fire extinguisher and sprayed that under the door....ya know to help a friend out. Needless to say he was pretty pissed off.....and sweat'n like a pig!!!

Guest Eazytint
I will start :lol

once I had a polo cologne bottle that only had a few ounces left in it, I got some plyers and pryed the spray top off and pissed in it untill it was full, I got the plyers and swueezed the pump spray back on, me and my buddy robert took it over to his nephews house (who was the same age as us) and put it in his mailbox, couple days later he was bragging that some (girls) must have brought him a "preasant" :lol he went into the story of finding it in the mail box and his friend was over at the time and the were spraying it all over each other :thumb and they couldnt believe somebody would give this to them free :beer we never told those dumosses the real story :thumb

:beer thats the cop with the dead bird right? :lol

(highschool era) I had just graduated highschool and was learning how to tint, I had some limo in my truck, me and robert again went by his nephews house and this dork he paled around with parked his old beat up 83 chevy pu there, this was at night time, I decided I was going to tint his truck as a "suprise" I got the water hose out and opened his doors, and sliced off a chunk of tint big enough to cover the rollup, I peeled it and hosed the window down with the waterhose and stuck the limo to the glass all wrinkled up and hanging off all over the place, I did the other sied we were laughing our asses off, I ran across the street and grabbed a big handfull of johnson grass, this stuff can grow pretty tall and slammed it in his doors with the s**t hanging out all over the place :thumb

I had a s**t load of playboys once, and me and robert deceded to have fun with them, so we went up to the local alsups, and stuck a s**t pile of them next to the gas pumps :thumb, I had limo on my z28 at the time and nobody could see us over there on the side watching :beer guys pulling up looking around and stuffing them behind their seats :beer man it was funny, they looked like they found free gold or something :thumb

Archived