pranks you have pulled on people

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FastBackJack

A couple months ago I went over across from our shop to see my friend. We were talking and I noticed that his boss was gone (also my friend) I grabbed a fishing pole full of string and made his office into a big ass spider web. I had string hooked and tethered and wrapped around everything. It was hard as hell too trying to move around in it while I was working. Anywho, his boss would always come back to the office late at night. I didnt get to SEE his reaction that night, but heard from him the next morning. He went into his office, lights off, and tripped all over himself. I was pretty funny.

Guest FastBackJack

I forgot about this one. My buddy and I pulled another one on the 17 yr old. Poor kid. One night after he had gone home we went and got an old box of P**n. Same box we used last time. We went through every mag cutting out every single DICK we could find. We glued and taped those all over his sh!t. Put them in his apron, on his bottle, his squeegees, everywhere he went and on everything he used. He was pullin dicks all day. :shoot2

forgot about this one. My buddy and I pulled another one on the 17 yr old. Poor kid. One night after he had gone home we went and got an old box of P**n. Same box we used last time. We went through every mag cutting out every single DICK we could find. We glued and taped those all over his sh!t. Put them in his apron, on his bottle, his squeegees, everywhere he went and on everything he used. He was pullin dicks all day.  

:shoot2

this reminds me of something I did simular

when my buddy robert got married back the early 90`s I decided I was going to get his ass good, since it was always me and him getting people :lol, this time I enlisted his nephew and his girlfriend, they came over one night and brought pictures of him, we cut those pictures up and pasted dicks, gay guys and anything you could think of, like photoshopping with scissors and glue :cool, we ended up with about 30 pictures in all. after his wedding the car was sitting outside we shoe polished the car with dumb stiff like "me am married" :lol6 he thought that was it untill he opened the door and got in, those pictures were taped all to the inside of the window, and everyother place you could see :cool he was stunned, he was looking around with his mouth open :shoot2 all those gay ass pictures of him :cool all I remember is his mom going OH MY GOD< OH MY GOD, everybody was looking in the car beforehand and seen them :shoot2 I have 1 pic I will post later that I kept :lol

Archived