Flat glass film removal

Hey guys. I rarely ever do any flat glass but i have an opportunity to do a pretty large job on a bank in town. Problem is, there is already film there that could possibly be from the early 80s according to the guy I’m dealing with. My question is, what tools are you using to strip this much film? Obviously a 1” razor isn’t going to cut it. The film appears to have withered away to nothing. I took my pocket knife and scratched a small spot to get an idea of what I was in for. Seems like the glue is gone and the film turned to dust almost. How would you guys go about this removal? There are 20 windows 36”x7’. b0f8d17f747df61b53dedbbac428ca44.jpgc7d2a6d689d1e8ca606e6c8740d6507d.jpg3020694537617d05ac2bd467445ba393.jpg it’s hard to see in the pics but the film looks cracked kinda like a desert floor.

If the outer layer will peel off you can wet it down with heavy soap solution and use that or put a leftover liner over it to kept it wet.  When you see it starting to look milky the adhesive is starting to loosen and you can use a floor scraper from home depot on it.  Triumph makes a heavy duty scraper also.  Be very carful not to jam one of these in to the frame because it could chip the glass.