Anybody know of a company that will warranty illegally windows

Looking for a new company to carry a ceramic line. Currently using valiant for basic line, but I fear  warranty issues in the future if I choose ceramic with them. Since I don’t mind redoing a car for free, and at 260 for a 60” roll Sirus cut however, ain’t bad, so I bite the bullet on a warranty.

Now my ceramic line I want to get a reimbursement  for film decaying 5/10 years from now, With a National warranty. Plus I want a company that will warranty illegal windows. I might b asking a lot, but also a company that sponsore’s their installers at the wfct window tint event.

Anybody know of a company out there?

Reason y, is I placed 11th at the wfct event in 2017. Going for first this year. I Need a sponsor for the show. I also consider that a title of “best in my state of Louisiana”. Since I am currently ranked the best in my state, I want to give the best back to my customers! Ceramic is considered the best. I warranty windows that valiant won’t even pay me for just to keep a good name at my shop. Is it possible to find someone that will warranty illegal windows or am I just asking for a Dream?

Why? Besides trying to snake out of taking care of your people 2 save chump change! What good reason do they have behind this? Why would I want 2 pay big prices, for a name that doesn’t take care of its people? I mise well just go for the cheap brand and take care of it myself. Because I am for my customers!!!! More than half my business is illegal! If I can take a risk at taking a hit, why can’t they? Do I hear a union calling for us window tinters? 

Best way to get something changed is to fight for it! Why r us as window tinters putting up with this? Have any one of u had to argue with a customer over them not selecting the right film? I have! It is embarrassing 2 say at the least! It was years ago when I worked for a different company, but that stuff still haunts me!

I’m glad I have a boss that lets me take care of every customer as if they where family! I don’t care if a person comes in screaming at me over a few specs in a rear glass. Do u know what fix’s that? Smile in there face, let them get it all out, and ask them if they r finished. Then tell them to go up front and make a appointment to get it redone, free of charge. That should b in the book of business ethics!!!

They don't warranty illegal installations in order to hopefully prevent any reputable installers from doing illegal installs. They're protecting themselves and the industry as a whole. Why get angry at the film manufacturers for trying to keep things legit? Why not direct your energy towards getting the laws changed so that it's no longer an issue?

ain’t we paying high price for the cheap film they make? Who’s making the real profit? Shouldn’t that b on the multimillion  dollar company to speak for the people in law form? Or just one person? All I’m saying is that’s not a good enough excuse for me to order from any big name! Until a company can say they completely got my back, I’m ridding like billy, all by my dam self!