Teflon tape? What do you use

I want to try wrapping the edge on some tools with Teflon tape, curious if I can get a little roll locally or if I have to order online? Where do you guys go 
I believe that is what slip tape is but with adhesive. Thought about using a double sided tape and Teflon tape together to save money. Don't know of anywhere you can get Teflon with adhesive. Let me know if you find it. Love slip tape. Hate little scratches made by cards and hate sharpening cards every day.

I have used it for awhile now. Does wear out fairly quickly I usually replace it once to twice a week . Works great on your shrinking card. Usually get it from sharpline but just recently ordered from uline and am getting new role tomorrow so we will c how well it works

As stated, it does wear away with use however, you can peal and reposition to an unused area of the tape; if the tape has a decent adhesive that will stick multiple times after peeling away.

Many of the tint tool suppliers carry one brand or another of slip tape.

Slip tape aka Teflon (coated) tape is used in cabinetry (as alluded to in drtint's post). Like only available online and or through cabinet maker's supply chain. Make sure the tape you buy isn't too thick (like over 4-5 mil) and doesn't have a textured surface finish.